Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 01-04-2023, 09:25 AM   #76
skillachie
Addict
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10" , Kindle Fire, Pixel 6"
@Faterson

Quote:
2. stop converting highlights to plain-text upon export must-have
Other readers had the same request. Happy to share that exporting highlights in Markdown, HTML & PDF will now retain the formatting. As far as I can tell BookFusion is the only eBook platform that retains as much formatting as possible when exporting highlights.

Take it for a spin and let us know what you think. Please feel free to share any negative feedback as well.

Two items in the top 5 now completed.
skillachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 10:49 AM   #77
skillachie
Addict
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

BookFusion iOS 1.26.0 – Text to Speech (TTS) & More

It seems @Faterson, might not be well. He is usually very active on the Forum but have not been on since last year.

Will continue to post the updates here as well since his list overlaps that of other users. At least some aspects

Text to Speech (TTS)

Text to Speech (TTS) is now officially supported in the iOS app allowing you to leverage the full extent of iOS Text to Speech (TTS) voices and languages.
Now turn any eBook into an audiobook by using Text to Speech (TTS)
All you need to do to use Text to Speech (TTS) is to go to Settings inside the Reader, select Text to Speech (TTS) and enable it.

The following has been implemented:
  • Play & Pause TTS
  • Resume where you left off
  • Supports Currently playing info
  • Listening in background

Local only & No Registration

Read up to 10 books locally on a single device with all features unlocked, no registration required! Only sign up when you want to power up your reading experience and use multiple devices.

You can read more about this update at https://www.reddit.com/r/BookFusion/...eech_tts_more/
Advert
Old 05-22-2023, 09:05 PM   #78
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Cross-posting from the Marvin is gone thread:

I just tried BookFusion. Library/bookshelf view is nicer than Marvin. Alas, it's missing a few of my absolute must-have features.
  1. Option to disable page turn animations
  2. Customizable tap zones (at the very least go to next page on both left and right edge tap)
  3. Vertical slide for brightness

#1 & 2 in particular are absolutely critical for me. I won't use an ebook reading app without those two options.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 04:59 AM   #79
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Being able to install your own fonts is something I want. I don't care about getting extra fonts from other programs. That's a silly feature and useless.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 09:39 PM   #80
skillachie
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Cross-posting from the Marvin is gone thread:

I just tried BookFusion. Library/bookshelf view is nicer than Marvin. Alas, it's missing a few of my absolute must-have features.
  1. Option to disable page turn animations
  2. Customizable tap zones (at the very least go to next page on both left and right edge tap)
  3. Vertical slide for brightness

#1 & 2 in particular are absolutely critical for me. I won't use an ebook reading app without those two options.

Agreed. All 3 have now been completed in the latest iOS app. Let me know your thoughts.
Advert