Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old Yesterday, 05:53 PM   #571
Ma'am-I-Am
Preferred pronouns: We/Us
Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2
If you can't read it in the K4PC app, that means the buyer must purchase a Kindle. Or maybe Big River would just say to use their "cloud" reader. I'd ask for my money back if it was a purchased book.
Ma'am-I-Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:04 PM   #572
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma'am-I-Am View Post
If you can't read it in the K4PC app, that means the buyer must purchase a Kindle. Or maybe Big River would just say to use their "cloud" reader. I'd ask for my money back if it was a purchased book.
I got it into Calibre via the K4PC app, so there was no need to return it. Presumably Download & Transfer would have worked too (I have a couple of older Kindles still registered to my account), but I wanted to know if the Kindle for PC method worked with this book. Fortunately it did.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote