Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-03-2017, 09:25 AM   #1
James Bryant
Ebook fanatic since 1962
James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Cybook3/REB1100/Kolin/iRex iLiad/JetBook & JB Mini/Onyx C67, T68, Poke
C67ML Carta 2 - Where to find settings?

I have a C67ML Carta 2 with the latest 1.8.1 firmware.

I have read the manuals, and I have used this site search engine and Google with search terms "C67ML" "Settings" "OReader" "wallpaper" "footnote" "footer" without finding anything useful.

Before I dive into more thorough searches does anyone happen to know:-

[A] Where the various wallpapers are stored, and how I might add to them and select ONE rather than having them cycle through a list.

[B] The footer/footnote bar of the OReader contains the time, the percentage charge, the name of the book, and the current and total page numbers. It does not have the neat bar display of the T68 Lynx, which has a bar showing read pages and chapter breaks in addition to the information above.

Is it possible to edit this bar, and possibly add the T68-type bar display? How?

A free beer* to the person(s) providing the first useful answers.

Best wishes - James

* The free beer must be collected in person in the (English) New Forest.
James Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote