Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-22-2023, 07:34 PM   #121
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Cheating on your spouse in an elevator is wrong on so many levels.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 09:20 PM   #122
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
My wife knows I’ve been cheating.
She found the letters that I’ve been hiding around the house.
She says she is upset. She says she is angry. She feels disappointed, let down and hurt.
She’s lost trust and doesn’t know how we can get past it.
Worst of all though, she says she doesn’t know if she can ever play Scrabble with me again.

Last edited by DNSB; 07-23-2023 at 02:18 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-22-2023, 11:07 PM   #123
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Why eggs don’t tell jokes to each other?

Because they might crack each other up.
Old 07-23-2023, 02:20 PM   #124
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

What's an egg's least favourite day of the week?

Fry-day!
Old 07-23-2023, 02:25 PM   #125
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
What do you call an egg that can play the guitar?

An "egg-strordinary" musician
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-23-2023, 05:18 PM   #126
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Patient: "Doctor, doctor, I hurt everywhere! When I touch my nose -aaaaahh- it hurts, when I touch my elbow -aaaah- it hurts, when I touch my tummy -aaaaah- it hurts, when I touch my knee -aaaaah- it hurts! What do I have, doctor???"

Doctor: "A broken finger"
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2023, 08:31 PM   #127
DNSB
Bibliophagist

A man returned to the U.S. after a trip abroad feeling very ill. He goes to see his doctor and is immediately rushed to the hospital to undergo a barrage of extensive tests. The man wakes up after the tests in a private room at the hospital, and the phone by his bed rings.

“This is your doctor. We’ve got the results back from your tests, and we’ve found you have an extremely nasty virus that is extremely contagious!” “Oh my gosh,” cries the man. He’s in a panic now. “What are you going to do, Doctor?” “Well, we’re going to put you on a diet of pizzas, pancakes, and quesadillas.” “Will that cure me?” asked the man hopefully. The doctor replied, “No… but it’s the only food we can get under the door.”
Old 07-23-2023, 10:41 PM   #128
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

Why do vampires always bite their loved ones on the neck?

They're neck romancers.
Old 07-24-2023, 12:23 PM   #129
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Max has been working for over 30 years for the same small company. He had never been late once. One day he shows up for work two hours late with blood running from his lip and nose. His clothes are a mess, he's limping terribly, and looks to be in a lot of pain.

The boss asks him, "So Max, why are you late?"

Max breathlessly answers, "As I was going down the stairs at my subway station, two men attacked me. The beat me severely, stole my money, and pushed me down the stairs"

The boss replies, "And that took two hours?"
Old 07-24-2023, 12:33 PM   #130
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

Someone just stole my thesaurus. I have no words to describe how I feel.
Old 07-24-2023, 01:42 PM   #131
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

What do you call a fish with no eyes?

Fsh.
Old 07-24-2023, 05:19 PM   #132
DNSB
Bibliophagist

A Covid test nurse asked me if I’ve had a sudden loss of taste.
I told her, "No, I've dressed like this for quite a while."
Old 07-24-2023, 08:18 PM   #133
afv011
Captain Penguin

- What do we want?
- A TIME MACHINE!!!
- When do we want it?
- IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!
Old 07-24-2023, 10:46 PM   #134
DNSB
Bibliophagist

I've got a device to fetch futuristic herbs.

It's called a thyme machine.
Old 07-24-2023, 10:47 PM   #135
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

I've heard one country is considering switching their locomotives to bio-fuel. If they do, they can make the trains run on thyme!

Tags
awful sense of humour, dad jokes, silliness