Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2018, 07:07 AM   #1
Barry G
Barry G began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Restore Points Deleted

I installed Calibre64 today. I was dismayed to find that the Calibre64 restore point is the only one remaining. I usually keep 3 or 4. Now, if something goes wrong, I have NO restore points to fall back on. I'm hoping that Calibre made the restore point BEFORE doing the install. Must be, right?
Old 03-03-2018, 03:05 AM   #2
June
Addict
June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Oasis 1&2 and others
You already have another thread on this. And WINDOWS manages the restore points.
Advert
Old 03-03-2018, 03:07 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moderator Notice
Do not create duplicate threads. Thread closed.
Closed Thread