Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-10-2016, 04:47 PM   #106
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Weekly Report:

I had a very good reading week

Read:
  • Dark Horse (Class 5 #1) by Michelle Diener (A/5 stats)
  • My Kind of Wonderful (Cedar Ridge #2) by Jill Shalvis (A/5 stats)
  • Official Duty by Doreen Roberts (C+/3 stars)
  • Cavanaugh Fortune (Cavanaugh Justice #29) by Marie Ferrarella (C+/3 stars)
  • Craving Beauty (Kingdom of Zulheil #2) by Nalini Singh (B+/4 stars)

Purchased:
None
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 11:07 PM   #107
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
A couple of bargains:

$0.99 - Vampires Never Cry Wolf by Sara Humphreys. This is book 3 in the series. I've enjoyed the first two books and was happy to see this one on sale.

Spoiler:
Vampires are nothing but trouble...
As far as beautiful vampire Sadie Pemberton is concerned, werewolves shouldn't be sticking their noses into New York's supernatural politics. They don't know jack about running a city-not even that hot-as-sin new vampire-werewolf liaison who's just arrived in town.

Werewolves are too sexy for their own good...
The last thing Killian Bane wanted was to end up in New York City playing nice with vampires. Unfortunately, he's on a mission, and when he encounters the sexiest, most stubborn female vamp he's ever met, he's going to have to turn on a little of that wolfish charm...and Sadie's going to learn a thing or two about what it means to have a wild side...

$0.99 My Dearest Enemy by Connie Brockway

Spoiler:
Connie Brockway’s novel of unexpected love begins with a series of letters between a world-weary adventurer and the beautiful suffragette whose passion calls him home.

“Dear Mr. Thorne, For the next five years, I will profitably manage this estate. I will deliver to you an allowance and I will prove that women are just as capable as men.” Lillian Bede is shocked when she is tapped to run the affairs of an exquisite country manor. But she accepts the challenge, taking the opportunity to put her politics into practice. There’s only one snag: Lily’s ward, the infuriating, incorrigible globe-trotter Avery Thorne.

“My Dear Miss Bede, Forgive me if I fail to shudder. Pray, do whatever you bloody well want, can, or must.” Avery’s inheritance is on hiatus after his uncle dies—and his childhood home is in the hands of some domineering usurper. But when he finally returns, Avery finds that his antagonist is not at all what he expected. In fact, Lily Bede is stunning, exotic, provocative—and impossible to resist.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2016, 02:42 PM   #108
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Several price drops from Hachette . . check prices at your favorite stores as they are inconsistent at the moment.

Pleasure Unbound (Demonica #1) by Larissa Ione - $1.99
Kindle | Kobo | Google

Desire Unchained
(Demonica #2) by Larissa Ione - $1.99
Kindle | Kobo | Google

Passion Unleashed (Demonica #3) by Larisson Ione - $1.99
Kindle | Kobo | Google

Song of the Fireflies by J.A. Redmerski - $0.99
Kindle | Kobo | Google

Across the Distance by Marie Meyer - $0.99
Kindle | Kobo | Google

Taken (Give & Take #1) by Kelli Maine - $0.99
Kindle | Kobo | Google

Taken by Storm (Give & Take #2) by Kelli Maine - $0.99
Kindle | Kobo | Google

Given (Give & Take #3) by Kelli Maine - $0.99
Kindle | Kobo | Google

The Marriage Contract (O'Malley's #1) by Katee Robert - $1.99
Kindle | Kobo | Google

Breaking Nova (Nova #1) by Jessica Sorensen - $1.99
Kindle | Kobo | Google

Sins & Needles (Artists #1) by Karina Halle - $0.99
Kindle | Kobo | Google

Shooting Scars (Artists #2) by Karina Halle - $0.99
Kindle | Kobo | Google

Bold Tricks (Artists #3) by Karina Halle - $0.99
Kindle | Kobo | Google

Last edited by apesmom; 01-11-2016 at 03:00 PM.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 02:52 PM   #109
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
MMA titles from Penguin on sale

Breaking Her Rules - (Beyond the Cage #1) by Jennifer Snow - $0.99
Kindle | Kobo | Google

Fighting for It (Ringside #1) by Jennifer Fusco - $0.99
Kindle | Kobo | Google

Below the Belt (First to Fight #1) by Jeanette Murray - $2.99
Kindle | Kobo | Google
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 03:02 PM   #110
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
The Curse of Gremdon (The Shrouded Kingdoms #1) by Ciara Knight is FREE today. Fantasy romance from the defunct Crescent Moon Press. GR 3.99

http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B...al-text&sr=1-1
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2016, 03:25 PM   #111
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Weekly report:
  • Purchased
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Comprados.JPG
Views:	236
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	145435
  • Read (an old friend of mine)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Leidos.JPG
Views:	215
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	145436
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 04:21 PM   #112
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
This doesn't seem to have been mentioned yet, but Kobo's Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale in Canada & the US (expiring today, Jan 11th), looks like it's completely composed of Diversion Books titles, some of whose backlist romance reprints you may have enjoyed.

Anyway, if you were looking to get effectively 50% off the regular prices (stacks with the VIP member discount for the extra 10% off the base price before B1G1F), there's a whole bunch of romance & chick-lit titles mostly at the $3 USD mark (before discount, so $1.50 per after), with a handful of them at just 99 cents, and some above $4.

Authors include the late Olivia Goldsmith, and some old school-looking authors like Sherrill Bodine, Lisa Bingham, Patricia Bray, Joyce Brandon, Anita Mills, Sara Orwig, Elizabeth Thornton, Samantha Harte, Rosanne Bittner, Katherine Kingsley and several others whose introductory 1st-in-series freebies we've gotten for their 80s/90s reprint books which you may want to follow up on if you liked their writing or just recognize their names as someone you wanted to try.

Linkage for the lot under the Romance category, auto-sorted by price, if you're interested.

Last edited by ATDrake; 01-11-2016 at 04:23 PM.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 11:01 PM   #113
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Thanks, ATDrake! I found two books to finish a series I was wanting to read. The first was a freebie, so $3 for all three, total, is a steal!
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 08:47 AM   #114
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
Anyone know the rhyme or reason to Harlequin releasing older titles as ebooks? Was getting rid of some paper copies of books I've picked up in ebook and there's a series where all of them are in ebook form except for #2. The other 4 or 5 in the series are but not that one title.

Do they take requests of titles to put in ebook? Drives me crazy that they've skipped the one title.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 11:43 AM   #115
hannahi
Addict
hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3, Google Nexus phone, Sony PRS-300
Quote:
Anyone know the rhyme or reason to Harlequin releasing older titles as ebooks? Was getting rid of some paper copies of books I've picked up in ebook and there's a series where all of them are in ebook form except for #2. The other 4 or 5 in the series are but not that one title.

Do they take requests of titles to put in ebook? Drives me crazy that they've skipped the one title.
That would drive me crazy too! I would start by contacting the author if it's someone who's active online.

I got a Brooklyn Public Library card today and I'm finding so much that I want to read. Even though my local library has a huge Overdrive collection, Brooklyn fills in a lot of the romance gaps!
hannahi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 12:21 PM   #116
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
They don't seem to care much.

Although there is/was a thread on their community boards for book requests I don't know that it made much difference. It took years of people asking, including the author, to get one of Julie Miller's books out as an eBook in the US (book one in the series, with all other books available )

You can try checking Mills & Boon UK or Harlequin Australia to see if it's out in either of those markets (the Miller book was out in Aus for more than a year before the US got it).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 01:44 PM   #117
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Endeavour Press reprint

Love's A Piece Of Cake
(82 pp) by Eva Jordan

Kate Mulligan has been working at Heavenly Cakes for five months and she already feels like part of the family.
A small café on the outskirts of the local market, Heavenly Cakes brings local people together with fantastic recipes and a great atmosphere.
Getting her dream job, Kate's life is finally on track: she's found a studio flat that she could actually afford, and she is in love.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B019N0LJQQ/

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B019N0LJQQ/
http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B019N0LJQQ/
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 03:52 PM   #118
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Freebies:

Six of Hearts by L.H. Cosway. I highly recommend this book. I've loved pretty much everything this author has written.

Spoiler:
Step right up and meet Jay Fields: Illusionist. Mentalist. Trickster.

I think in triangles. You think in straight lines.

I show you a table and make you believe it’s a chair.

Smoke and mirrors, sleight of hand, misdirection. I trick and deceive.

But most of all, I put on a good show.

The world thinks I killed a man, but I didn’t. Bear with me. It’s all a part of the plan.

Revenge is what I want. I want it for me and I want it for her.
I want it for all six of us.

She doesn’t remember me, but she’s the reason for everything. She’ll be my prize at the end of all this – if I can hold onto my willpower, that is. Maybe I’ll slip up a little, have a taste, just a small one.

So go ahead and pick a card. Come inside and see the show. Look at my hands, look so closely that you can’t see what’s happening while you’re so focused on looking. I’ll be destroying your world from right here in the spotlight.

You’ll never see me coming until it’s too late.

I’ve only got one heart, and after I’ve pulled off my grand deception I’ll hand it right to her.

So, sit back, relax, and let my girl tell you our story. You’re in for one hell of a ride.

The Vampire's Mail Order Bride by Kristen Painter. This is the start of a humorous PNR series. I've read other books by this author and enjoyed them but haven't read this one yet.

Spoiler:
Welcome to Nocturne Falls, the town that celebrates Halloween 365 days a year.

The tourists think it's all a show: the vampires, the werewolves, the witches, the occasional gargoyle flying through the sky. But the supernaturals populating the town know better.

Living in Nocturne Falls means being yourself. Fangs, fur, and all.

After seeing her maybe-mobster boss murder a guy, Delaney James assumes a new identity and pretends to be a mail order bride. She finds her groom-to-be living in a town that celebrates Halloween every day. Weird. But not as weird as what she doesn’t know. Her groom-to-be is a 400-year-old vampire.

Hugh Ellingham has only agreed to the arranged set up to make his overbearing grandmother happy. In thirty days, whatever bridezilla shows up at his door will be escorted right back out. His past means love is no longer an option. Not if the woman’s going to have a future. Except he never counted on Delaney and falling in love for real.

Too bad both of them are keeping some mighty big secrets...

The Scarlet Kimono by Christina Courteney. For those of you looking for historicals with unusual settings, this is set in 17th century Japan (Shogun, anyone?).

Spoiler:
Abducted by a Samurai warlord in 17th-century Japan – what happens when fear turns to love?

England, 1611, and young Hannah Marston envies her brother’s adventurous life. But when she stows away on his merchant ship, her powers of endurance are stretched to their limit. Then they reach Japan and all her suffering seems worthwhile – until she is abducted by Taro Kumashiro’s warriors.

In the far north of the country, warlord Kumashiro is waiting to see the girl who he has been warned about by a seer. When at last they meet, it’s a clash of cultures and wills, but they’re also fighting an instant attraction to each other.

With her brother desperate to find her and the jealous Lady Reiko equally desperate to kill her, Hannah faces the greatest adventure of her life. And Kumashiro has to choose between love and honour …
Old 01-12-2016, 03:54 PM   #119
worktolive
Guru

Two more freebies:

Lie to Me by Julie Ortolon

Spoiler:
Never has one sweet lie sparked so much passion...

The day Chloe Davis finds a priceless necklace washed up on the beach, she’s convinced it came from the shipwreck in the cove. To her, it’s a sign of acceptance into the idyllic world of Pearl Island where she’s lived for the past few lonely years as a peripheral member of the family who runs the thriving bed and breakfast. That assurance could shatter when a sexy visitor from New Orleans arrives with the truth about the necklace.

Luc Renard, a former classmate who had a hopeless crush on Chloe, is stunned when she flirts with the successful gaming entrepreneur he’s become. Then he realizes she doesn’t recognize him as the school geek he used to be. Nor does she know he came to Pearl Island to recover the necklace for his grandmother, its rightful owner. Should he allow her to think he’s a stranger and enjoy their time together, or tell her the truth and watch all that desire fade from her eyes?

What starts as a simple omission of fact quickly sets Chloe and Luc adrift in a sea of longing, love, and conflicting loyalties. Each must choose between the demands of family and the needs of the heart. Will love give them the courage to find a safe harbor where they both belong?

Back For Seconds by Ginger Voight

Spoiler:
Joely Morgan never expected to start her life over again just months shy of the Big 4-0. But she didn’t expect her husband to cheat on her either. She packs up her kids and heads home to Mom—who happens to own the most popular restaurant in town. Joely immediately throws herself into emotionally charged cooking, and her passion-infused sweets are an instant hit.

Xander Davy, the much younger, good-looking, smooth-talking restaurant manager, can’t help but notice the new, attractive addition to his kitchen. The only problem, as he sees it, is that she doesn’t seem to know how desirable she is. He quickly decides to remind Joely what it means to feel like a sensual woman again.

Xander’s shameless pursuit makes Joely’s soon-to-be ex rethink letting her go. He uses the children to try to get Joely back, but their sixteen-year-old daughter has other plans. She’s fallen head over heels with none other than Xander, who has his sights set firmly on her mother.

In BACK FOR SECONDS, author Ginger Voight serves up a heaping amount of sensuality and angst in a tale of sexual and personal awakening, one that examines reclaiming womanhood no matter where you are in life.
Old 01-12-2016, 06:30 PM   #120
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post

Often it has to do with the contract language as a lot of books are in question as to if Harlequin or the author has the digital rights. This is particularly true of the Silhouette series. Authors who are still actively writing for them have often been negotiating terms for the digital publishing. Others, like Nora Roberts, negotiated rights of certain titles for digital release (so Penguin Intermix digitally published a bunch of her Silhouette books and Harlequin retained the print rights). Also, novellas from the various Silhouette and Harlequin anthologies are in question as well.

Harlequin has repeatedly told me there are no current plans to releas any more Treasury titles.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote