Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2015, 04:00 AM   #91
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post
My bunnies logged in to an admin account and deleted your post because you did not provide them with treat (carrots, grapes, raisins, bananas, mango, papaya, apples, star fruit, cherries, pear, peaches, plum, kiwi, blueberries, raspberries, watermelon, currants, apricots, just to name a few)

They are waiting and if you do not provide treats soon they will chew all the cords/cables in your house. After that they will move on to your clothing, furniture, baseboards, and them leave little black gold balls in your bed while you sleep

I always thought that rabbits were just rodents with big ears. JUST KIDDING!

Suggestion #5:
KyBunnies' bunnies deleted my post, by hacking my computer.

Your bunnies have high-class tastes.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-20-2015 at 04:20 AM.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:06 AM   #92
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
Naw, my cat did it. Well. She boight a book from Amazon once, so she must be able to read.
Suggestion #6 (I don't know where all of this is going!):
Piperclassique's CAT did it (she is really smart and can read (Ack!), as evidenced by the fact that she bought a book from Amazon (Ack!) once).

The contest is still open for suggestions. But I'll have to check them tomorrow, because I'm going to bed now. Goodnight.

As it stands now, here are the entries (suggestions):
1. TubeMonkey.
2. Internet gremlins.
3. I never made any posts, I just dreamt it.
4. I did type it but I didn't hit the "Post Quick Reply" (but thought that I did).
5. KyBunnies' bunnies deleted my post, by hacking my computer.
6. Piperclassique's CAT (being very smart, etc. as she is) did it.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-20-2015 at 04:11 AM.
Advert
Old 01-20-2015, 09:59 AM   #93
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
If this post disappears, I'm going to assume that TubeMonkey did it. ha
Quote:
Hmmm . . . there's another post of mine from last night that's gone now. It's not even on a thread that TubeMonkey frequents. This is getting stranger and stranger . . . .
I'm innocent I tell ya. I don't take other peoples devices and then erase their posts
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	snow monkey .png
Views:	219
Size:	764.4 KB
ID:	133988  
Old 01-20-2015, 10:37 AM   #94
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Downpour Sale -- limited time offer

Note: quite a few of these titles are available via Whispersync for $3.99 each, provided you already own the Kindle book and/or are borrowing it from the library. Additionally, many OverDrive libraries carry the complete series of these audiobooks for checkout. Several of mine do.

Quote:
The Aubrey–Maturin Series is a sequence of nautical historical novels—20 completed and one unfinished—by Patrick O'Brian, set during the Napoleonic Wars and centering on the friendship between Captain Jack Aubrey of the Royal Navy and his ship's surgeon Stephen Maturin, a physician, natural philosopher, and intelligence agent. The first novel, Master and Commander, was published in 1969 and the last finished novel in 1999. The 21st novel of the series, left unfinished at O'Brian's death in 2000, appeared in print in late 2004. The series received considerable international acclaim and most of the novels reached The New York Times Best Seller list. These novels comprised the canon of an author often compared to Jane Austen, C. S. Forester and other British authors central to the English literature canon.

The 2003 film Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World took material from books in this series, notably Master and Commander, HMS Surprise, The Letter of Marque, The Fortune of War, and particularly The Far Side of the World. Russell Crowe played the role of Jack Aubrey, and Paul Bettany that of Stephen Maturin.
Old 01-20-2015, 01:30 PM   #95
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Quote:
I always thought that rabbits were just rodents with big ears. JUST KIDDING!

Suggestion #5:
KyBunnies' bunnies deleted my post, by hacking my computer.

Your bunnies have high-class tastes.
No actually rabbits or bunnies (rabbits are wild, bunnies are domesticated) are not classified as rodents.

They are intelligent pets. Yes some have large ears and they are constantly chewing on something but they chew because their teeth never stop growing. So they chew to grind their teeth down.
Advert
Old 01-20-2015, 03:39 PM   #96
Trennen
Trennen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trennen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trennen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trennen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trennen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trennen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trennen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trennen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trennen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trennen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trennen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Free US$10 Audible coupon

Go to http://www.audible.com/at/audibel_at

the coupon code is AUDIBEL
Old 01-20-2015, 03:48 PM   #97
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trennen View Post

Thanks. I got $10 in my account!!
Old 01-20-2015, 03:48 PM   #98
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:

worked - nice, thanks!
Old 01-20-2015, 03:52 PM   #99
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
Quote:

Welcome to MR and thank you very much for the code! It worked on my active account. Karma sent.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:23 PM   #100
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Thanks I got it too and just in time bought a book today and wanted to get the audible to go with it.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:35 PM   #101
Gardenman
Wizard
Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350,Nook HD+, Kindle 2nd gen, kindle keyboard
Code worked for me too Thanks
Old 01-20-2015, 05:48 PM   #102
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post

Note: quite a few of these titles are available via Whispersync for $3.99 each, provided you already own the Kindle book and/or are borrowing it from the library. Additionally, many OverDrive libraries carry the complete series of these audiobooks for checkout. Several of mine do.
These are the Simon Vance narrated versions, and quite well done. (Even though I personally prefer the Patrick Tull narrated versions.) This is a simply amazing series, and one that works extremely well as a audio book. At this price? Jump on it.
Old 01-20-2015, 05:53 PM   #103
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:

Excellent. Thanks!
Old 01-20-2015, 06:19 PM   #104
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
These are the Simon Vance narrated versions, and quite well done. (Even though I personally prefer the Patrick Tull narrated versions.) This is a simply amazing series, and one that works extremely well as a audio book. At this price? Jump on it.
Golly, I've been sitting on my hands since I saw 'monkey post this! Love these, do I need to own them? When my two Overdrive libraries have them?
Old 01-20-2015, 06:19 PM   #105
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:

Dude you have rocked the first post! Rookie of the year!
Closed Thread