Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-06-2014, 09:57 AM   #91
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I have a Poetic case for my Nexus 7 and it's excellent. I'd have no hesitation about buying another of their cases.
My experience with them has only been excellent as well. I have 4 of their cases currently on different devices. Love them. Their customer service is excellent too from my experience.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 10:54 AM   #92
jscarbo
Addict
jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW2, Nook HD+, Nexus 7
I went with ACCase: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They seem to be very similar to these Omoton cases I use with my Paperwhites: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
jscarbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2014, 04:58 PM   #93
WaltC
Harmonious Grump
WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WaltC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle Touch, Nook HD, iPad 3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscarbo View Post

They seem to be very similar to these Omoton cases I use with my Paperwhites: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Yes, I'm a big fan of thinnest and lightest, so those two cases you listed are currently my favorites assuming their port to the voyager gets good reviews.

Last edited by WaltC; 10-06-2014 at 08:52 PM. Reason: clarification
WaltC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 05:36 PM   #94
palazzo
Enthusiast
palazzo can decode base 64 without using a pencil.palazzo can decode base 64 without using a pencil.palazzo can decode base 64 without using a pencil.palazzo can decode base 64 without using a pencil.palazzo can decode base 64 without using a pencil.palazzo can decode base 64 without using a pencil.palazzo can decode base 64 without using a pencil.palazzo can decode base 64 without using a pencil.palazzo can decode base 64 without using a pencil.palazzo can decode base 64 without using a pencil.palazzo can decode base 64 without using a pencil.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
A bit random, but I just got tempted in a bookshop in Verona by the colour (plum?/aubergine?) of a case for my Kobo Aura. Sad to be contemplating buying the Voyage and so having to ditch my new case I notice that there's only millimetres difference in the size, with the Voyage slightly smaller. So I'm hoping... But to have the sleep function still work is too much to hope for, I'm assuming.
palazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 09:58 PM   #95
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by palazzo View Post
A bit random, but I just got tempted in a bookshop in Verona by the colour (plum?/aubergine?) of a case for my Kobo Aura. Sad to be contemplating buying the Voyage and so having to ditch my new case I notice that there's only millimetres difference in the size, with the Voyage slightly smaller. So I'm hoping... But to have the sleep function still work is too much to hope for, I'm assuming.
Pictures please!!
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-08-2014, 09:26 AM   #96
palazzo
Enthusiast
palazzo can decode base 64 without using a pencil.palazzo can decode base 64 without using a pencil.palazzo can decode base 64 without using a pencil.palazzo can decode base 64 without using a pencil.palazzo can decode base 64 without using a pencil.palazzo can decode base 64 without using a pencil.palazzo can decode base 64 without using a pencil.palazzo can decode base 64 without using a pencil.palazzo can decode base 64 without using a pencil.palazzo can decode base 64 without using a pencil.palazzo can decode base 64 without using a pencil.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Pictures please!!
It actually an official Kobo case, but the online photo doesn't do the colour justice. And I'm not sure me and my digital camera could either!
palazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 09:45 AM   #97
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
Has anyone's Third party case turned up yet? Mine are due (I ordered two) anytime between the 16/10 and the the 25/10 no sign yet though
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 01:18 PM   #98
Polarpenguin
Groupie
Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Sony PRS- T3S, Kobo aura H2O Kobo aura One Kobo libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
Has anyone's Third party case turned up yet? Mine are due (I ordered two) anytime between the 16/10 and the the 25/10 no sign yet though

Not yet. My EDD is between Thursday, 16 October 2014 - Thursday, 23 October 2014. So sometime this week. Shows as dispatched, but no tracking.

To be honest, this is one purchase I'm not bothered by it being late, as the closer it arrives to the delivery date of the Voyage the better, for returning if either is no good.
Polarpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 02:16 PM   #99
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Relief! My biggest concern about the origami cover has been put to rest This was recently posted in the Amazon Kindle forum:
Quote:
Love the origami cover. I do a lot of reading in bed when lying on my side. This cover folds to hold up the kindle from either side in addition to portrait position.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 02:57 PM   #100
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Pictures please!!
Yes, please.
pghaworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 03:54 PM   #101
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscarbo View Post

I'm looking at the ACCcase but they want £19.99 and £4.50 shipping over here
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 08:15 PM   #102
positively4th
Enthusiast
positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.positively4th ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Oasis, Xiaomi Inkpad X, Xiaomi Inkpalm 5
The origami case is amazing. Glad I didn't avoid it based on looks, it's easily my favorite standard kindle case thus far.
positively4th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 08:48 PM   #103
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by positively4th View Post
The origami case is amazing. Glad I didn't avoid it based on looks, it's easily my favorite standard kindle case thus far.
This is good news. It looks soooooo unattractive from the pics.
Old 10-21-2014, 09:05 PM   #104
wallflower75
Groupie
wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/iPhone 6 Plus/iPad mini
*sigh* I ordered the Belkin. It doesn't have the auto sleep feature when you close the cover. So now I'll have to wait until Kindle accessories go on sale and order one that does have that feature, because in order to wake up the Kindle? You have to swipe the screen--one of the things I absolutely HATED about the Nook Touch. Why would they bring that awful feature to Kindle? Why? Why??
wallflower75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 09:09 PM   #105
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflower75 View Post
You have to swipe the screen
You can't wake it up by pressing the button????