Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-21-2023, 01:41 AM   #76
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
If you spent $15 on the 20th, it should count. In my previous experience they count the whole day even if you activate the offer later in the day.
On further review, I purchased them on June 19, so it's crediting as expected.
tomsem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 12:06 PM   #77
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I used up my most recent $3 credit on a $2.99 book this morning. So, if something comes along in the next few days that I'd like for 99¢, there's a book on my wishlist for $11.49 that will never be cheaper and I'll go for it. Oh, heck, I'll probably rise as high as $1.99. But absent that, I dunno. Spending money to save money is usually a mug's game. A complicating factor is that neither Kobo nor Google Play has the book, so this is as good as it'll get and I'm soclose. Only 52¢ away!

All this high finance wears me out.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-26-2023, 03:24 PM   #78
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Got this in my email. One day of 3X points:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	63
Size:	177.8 KB
ID:	202312  
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2023, 03:59 PM   #79
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
LOL! That is, one point less than it used to be on 2X day when the base was 5 points per buck. Which is it: TPTB at Amazon think our memories are so short we can't remember or that our math skills aren't up to the task of figuring this one out?

I really have no beef with the rewards program. It's still something for nothing. I just mildly resent being played for a fool. Still, I have only myself to blame for the extent to which I fall for it.

Sigh. I've got a $3 credit which if I put toward an $11 book would get me another $3 credit. Did I imply that Amazon's got my number? I think I'll be able to give this one a miss, however.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2023, 04:56 PM   #80
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
LOL! That is, one point less than it used to be on 2X day when the base was 5 points per buck.
I was thinking the same thing.
Advert
Old 06-27-2023, 12:06 AM   #81
Jane12
Groupie
Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iDevices
Has anyone tried to use a Kindle Reward $3 credit while they also have Amazon Prime digital reward credits for choosing no-rush delivery, and if so, which credit is used first?

I have $10 in digital rewards and enough Kindle Reward points to get a $3 credit.

I'd like to purchase an $8 book and would like the $3 Kindle Reward credit to be used first (since it expires first), then the remaining $5 from digital rewards.

But if Amazon is going to take the entire $8 from my $10 digital rewards, then I won't redeem my Kindle Reward points at this time since I'll have to use the credit within 30 days and I'm not sure there'll be a book I want to buy within that time.

When I asked Customer Support, they didn't seem to know what I was talking about and I gave up.
Jane12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 10:39 AM   #82
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Triple points today June 27th. No activation required.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 12:26 PM   #83
nabsltd
Evangelist
nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th gen), Scribe
Quote:
Thanks for the info.

I have $20.74 in credits from various things right now, and need to spend $23.77 to get to the next 300 point level, so that pretty much means I can get the books for free.
nabsltd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 02:53 PM   #84
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Back to Double Points tomorrow. Got email that says:

Earn 2x Kindle Points on Kindle books when you purchase between 12:00 AM and 11:59 PM PST on June 30.
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 05:33 PM   #85
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by odamizu View Post
Back to Double Points tomorrow. Got email that says:

Earn 2x Kindle Points on Kindle books when you purchase between 12:00 AM and 11:59 PM PST on June 30.
Yep. I got the same.
Old 07-06-2023, 02:29 PM   #86
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
Prime Exclusive Kindle Rewards Offer

I just got an email:

Kindle Rewards bonus offer Buy $10 in Kindle books, earn 500 Kindle Points.
July 6 - 12
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2023, 03:05 PM   #87
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandelioncottage View Post
I just got an email:

Kindle Rewards bonus offer Buy $10 in Kindle books, earn 500 Kindle Points.
July 6 - 12
Yep. I got the same. In my email subject they called it a Prime exclusive Kindle Rewards offer.
Old 07-07-2023, 01:11 AM   #88
Kindleing
Groupie
Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles & Kobos
Quote:
Yep. I got the same. In my email subject they called it a Prime exclusive Kindle Rewards offer.
It's part of the on-going Kindle Rewards Beta promotion. Like previous "punch cards" it needs to be activated to be valid.

Last edited by Kindleing; 07-07-2023 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Typo
Kindleing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 01:14 AM   #89
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Quote:
... In my email subject they called it a Prime exclusive Kindle Rewards offer.
I am not a Prime member, and yet I got the same email. What's more, when I clicked the link then clicked "Activate", it Activated for me. So not exclusive to Prime members?
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 09:36 AM   #90
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by odamizu View Post
I am not a Prime member, and yet I got the same email. What's more, when I clicked the link then clicked "Activate", it Activated for me. So not exclusive to Prime members?
I'm just reporting what I saw. But I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon stretched the truth.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Amazon offer.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	202513