Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 12-19-2009, 10:28 AM   #46
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
[QUOTE=Xerxes;703165]I hate when you click off a page and all the crap you right is gone. ~_~

/QUOTE]
Those look like my current one did before I picked the wrinkled stuff away.
Was that "White" showing through by the Button?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:44 PM   #47
Xerxes
Addict
Xerxes has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Astak EZReader, Pocket Pro
It's actually a shiny black. A wrinkle flack flicked off as I tried to finish a book before trying to get support to replace it. I still love my pocket pro and I can only hope that the possible next one is flaw free.
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-19-2009, 05:26 PM   #48
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
That is nasty Xerxes, I'm kind of a little worried now as I received mine around the same time you did.

Robert, what are the chances or acquiring one of the new covers that has solved the paint issue in an attempt to alleviate the potential peeling problem?
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:26 AM   #49
robvarga
Connoisseur
robvarga began at the beginning.

Device: BeBook Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
That is nasty Xerxes, I'm kind of a little worried now as I received mine around the same time you did.

Robert, what are the chances or acquiring one of the new covers that has solved the paint issue in an attempt to alleviate the potential peeling problem?
I don't think that if the cover is really the problem, then it would really help too much, considering that the cover would have already been in contact with the device for a prolonged period of time, if the cover comes attached to the device in the package. And if it did not come attached, then it is hard to believe that it would have caused the peeling in devices just received.

Just my 2 cents.

Best regards,

Robert
robvarga is offline   Reply With Quote