Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-24-2009, 09:29 AM   #46
Ravenlocke
Ravenlocke is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle 2
Thank you! Here is a more pertinent picture...me sipping coffee on my balconey with my Kindle 2 a couple of minutes ago...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	back.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	196.0 KB
ID:	28019  
Ravenlocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 09:32 AM   #47
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenlocke View Post
Thank you! Here is a more pertinent picture...me sipping coffee on my balconey with my Kindle 2 a couple of minutes ago...
watch out, that vine is trying to steal your kindle !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-24-2009, 09:45 AM   #48
Ravenlocke

I knew teaching my roses to read would have negative implications on my life! *shakes his fist at the devious Rosa Rosaceae* lol!
Old 04-24-2009, 09:46 AM   #49
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
I knew teaching my roses to read would have negative implications on my life! *shakes his fist at the devious Rosa Rosaceae* lol!

thanks for the photos !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:44 AM   #50
tlc
Zealot
tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: KK 3G, iPad
My K2's been with me in Kazakhstan since 3/26. Sorry, no pic. Haven't taken it outside. This trip is why I bought a reader.

First K2 in Kazakhstan? First Kindle in Kazakhstan?
tlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2009, 06:04 PM   #51
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
Look! It's a kitten and her kindle!
Attached Images

krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:55 PM   #52
Ravenlocke

Awwwwww.....that's adorable Krisk! What kind of library does that kitten have on that kindle?
Old 05-02-2009, 08:14 PM   #53
jwilker
Connoisseur
jwilker once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jwilker once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jwilker once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jwilker once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jwilker once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jwilker once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jwilker once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jwilker once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jwilker once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jwilker once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jwilker once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Libra H2O
Kindle 2 here in Denver
jwilker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:46 AM   #54
pboss
Evangelist
pboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enough

Device: none
I can't make out the details of that picture but my gf said it looks like a crime scene or something. The kindle is definitely sprinkled with blood. Hopefully no kitten was hurt.
pboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:45 PM   #55
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
Quote:
Awwwwww.....that's adorable Krisk! What kind of library does that kitten have on that kindle?
she has whatever she can get her little paws on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboss View Post
I can't make out the details of that picture but my gf said it looks like a crime scene or something. The kindle is definitely sprinkled with blood. Hopefully no kitten was hurt.
it's one of the skins ;o(. cherry blossoms or something. that kitten draws blood from me! trying to attack the kindle, not vice versa!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 03:45 PM   #56
Buran
Geek
Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis Waterproof 32GB 3G (without offers)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarrunner71 View Post
I live in St. Louis, Missouri (yes, the gateway city. No, I've never been up in the Arch). I travel for a living (like Kindle Man, I think). Pictures coming soon.
Well, hi there! I'm from Brentwood, not the actual city. I think you should go up sometime -- it's worth doing at least once. Go in the early evening of a clear day and you'll get a fantastic view. If you don't want to spend the money for the tram ride, it's at least worth it to go to the Museum of Westward Expansion, also located under the Arch. The museum is free.

I don't have a pic of myself reading a book on the Kindle yet. I need to get one taken.

The Kindle will be coming along with me to Greece when I go to Athens to visit some family in June.
Buran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 03:20 AM   #57
meibao
meibao began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2
Living in Singapore and just got my Kindle!!! Woohoo!!!
meibao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 05:21 AM   #58
unrequited
Zealot
unrequited doesn't litterunrequited doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 2 DX
So remember this from awhile back:
http://www.medgestore.com/promos/kindlecontest/

Last month I got a notice saying:
Quote:
Originally Posted by medge winner email
Congratulations, you’ve been selected as a runner-up contestant in M-Edge’s Kindles in the Wild Contest!
We are pleased to offer you a promo code that can be redeemed to receive 20% off the purchase of the Guardian Case, upon its release.
Promo Code:[code given]
Promo Value: 20% off the purchase of the Guardian Case
Expiration Date: June 1, 2010

Thank you for submitting your entry, we will be announcing one runner-up contestant each day this week on Facebook and Twitter, concluding with the Grand Prize winning entry on Friday.
only thing is on their twitter account here: http://twitter.com/MEDGESTORE they never released any of the winners pics or even my pic, just one. Weird. I assume somebody from this thread won, so who was it?
unrequited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 05:32 AM   #59
Dharmabum
Enthusiast
Dharmabum began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2, Paper White
In Korea with a Kindle 2. Pre international version. Shhh.
Dharmabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 08:17 AM   #60
dfigueroa
La Guera en Manzanillo
dfigueroa is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle 2 Global
Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico

dfigueroa is offline   Reply With Quote