Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 10-05-2009, 01:28 AM   #16
SDRebel
Addict
SDRebel has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: astak pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Possibly but it is convenient to have them on the first day and besides the card itself is reusable.

Dale
but SD cards are dirt cheaps. Not sure about you, but I have several SD cards laying around.
SDRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:30 AM   #17
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDRebel View Post
but SD cards are dirt cheaps. Not sure about you, but I have several SD cards laying around.
He lives in the boonies of California.
Lots of Fresh Air but no Fry's

BTW
I am having no problem using a 4G speed 6 card in my PEZ for my Library .
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-05-2009, 10:39 AM   #18
oncdoc
Addict
oncdoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.oncdoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.oncdoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.oncdoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle, pocket pro
i went ahead and took the plunge.

at the ezreader website they had the black in stock this morning.

got it. still waiting on confirmation.

will i have to update the firmware?
oncdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:47 AM   #19
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by oncdoc View Post
i went ahead and took the plunge.

at the ezreader website they had the black in stock this morning.

got it. still waiting on confirmation.

will i have to update the firmware?
most likely, yes. You might can have them do it, but i'm not sure if they will.
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:07 AM   #20
Jane A
Addict
Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstitious View Post
Jane,

I already have my new replacement here with me since yesterday. It was delivered to Astak Tuesday last week. I sent an email asking Amy and she said my replacement was shipped Thursday and I got it yesterday. I kept mine purple and it looks super duper good with no wrinkles or marks at all. I think they have to have some color ones in stock or else I wouldnt have mine right now. Good luck with your decision but my purple PP looks so darn cute! Come on you know you cant resist.
Oh you're right, I can't resist! I've already returned mine and Amy emailed me and told me I'd have to wait for the next shipment to come in as they are out of the purple PP. She offered me blue or white, but I'm going to wait for my purple. Hopefully they'll send it out this week. I'm just down the coast from them so it only takes two days to get here, I'm sure I'll survive without it for a few more days!

The few days I had it I really liked it. Now I really notice how much more eyestrain I experience with my ebookwise and ipaq. Plus, it is very cute!
Jane A is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-05-2009, 12:28 PM   #21
oncdoc
Addict
oncdoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.oncdoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.oncdoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.oncdoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

called astak and they replaced my black one with a dark blue one. That was my first choice. They said that paint issue wont be a problem.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:33 PM   #22
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My Slate Blue is on the way. It left Reno NV on the 3rd at 9am. It's destined to be here on the 8th, but with a FedEx hub/Admin offices here in Harrison, I am thinking it might be sooner.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:39 PM   #23
oncdoc
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane A View Post
Oh you're right, I can't resist! I've already returned mine and Amy emailed me and told me I'd have to wait for the next shipment to come in as they are out of the purple PP. She offered me blue or white, but I'm going to wait for my purple. Hopefully they'll send it out this week. I'm just down the coast from them so it only takes two days to get here, I'm sure I'll survive without it for a few more days!

The few days I had it I really liked it. Now I really notice how much more eyestrain I experience with my ebookwise and ipaq. Plus, it is very cute!
is amy the lady with the east asian accent?
Old 10-05-2009, 02:18 PM   #24
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Where can you buy a Pocket PRO?

Dear All:

Another shipment of Pocket PROs in colours is due in this week!

At this point, Books On Board is out of stock.

You can go to: theEZreader.com. Within 24 hours it should show all colors as being in stock! Place your order for $199.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:07 PM   #25
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?

Excellent news!

I would assume, that since this is being announced, that Astak is almost complete in the Jinke'd replacements?
Old 10-05-2009, 09:43 PM   #26
Jane A
Addict
Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
I don't know
Jane A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:40 PM   #27
MaggieScratch
Has got to the black veil
MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle Paperwhite 2
My slate blue (second one I received) is still perfect after five days...
MaggieScratch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:35 AM   #28
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear All:

Another shipment of Pocket PROs in colours is due in this week!

At this point, Books On Board is out of stock.

You can go to: theEZreader.com. Within 24 hours it should show all colors as being in stock! Place your order for $199.
I wonder if coloured ones will be availabe at the Astak website for international orders also?
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:45 PM   #29
SDRebel
Addict
SDRebel has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: astak pro
Quote:
didn't sound asian to me
SDRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:13 PM   #30
superstitious
Addict
superstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the rough

Device: K3 wifi
Isnt Amy the one who did the first pocket pro video on youtube?
superstitious is offline   Reply With Quote