Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-22-2010, 04:55 PM   #16
pboss
Evangelist
pboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enough

Device: none
Still no release date but you can signup to be notified here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...cId=1000464931
pboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:17 PM   #17
ruddell
Enthusiast
ruddell began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
release date for Kindle for Mac? My guess is sometime past never. This is getting ridiculous how long they have been "working" on this program with no signs of nearing release.
ruddell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2010, 11:22 AM   #18
angelad
Groupie
angelad is on a distinguished road

Device: kindle dx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruddell View Post
release date for Kindle for Mac? My guess is sometime past never. This is getting ridiculous how long they have been "working" on this program with no signs of nearing release.
That's strange. Something like that should be released almost simultaneously.
angelad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:17 PM   #19
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruddell View Post
I agree!
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote