Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-13-2022, 04:29 PM   #16
svkytbsld
Enthusiast
svkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to behold

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Installed KP3 (3.70.1) on my MacBook Air M1/16GB running Ventura 13.0.1.

No problem loading ePub in KP3. Also did KFX convert with calibre (6.9.0) and no issue there either. I didn't bother signing in to Amazon with KP3.

I'm out of suggestions at least for now, unless you want to update to Ventura.
Anyway, I migrate to Ventura. But unfortunately nothing changed.
svkytbsld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 09:07 AM   #17
svkytbsld
Enthusiast
svkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to behold

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Since it would be pointless to have one without having a working KP3 for kfx conversion, I returned my Kindle today. So, I do not need to solve the issue.

Thanks everyone who tried to help. The topic is inactive.
svkytbsld is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert