Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations > Book Clubs

Notices

Old 12-26-2009, 12:14 AM   #16
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Please don't hesitate to ask if there's anything you don't understand!
Finding a meaning for Rigus was a little difficult for me.
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:48 AM   #17
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Just finished! I skimmed through the cricket scene, I haven't the faintest clue how that game works. I thought it was a little anticlimactic, but all together a great read. I already have The Nine Tailors on my Reader and I'm going for that next. I'm happy to see it also features Lord Peter Wimsey
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 11:34 AM   #18
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Thanks to reading this book I was able to answer yet another Jeopardy question in a Detective category. I knew that Lord Whimsey was the detective in the story... none of the contestants even buzzed in. It was the $2000 level clue.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 12:11 PM   #19
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Just finished! I skimmed through the cricket scene, I haven't the faintest clue how that game works. I thought it was a little anticlimactic, but all together a great read. I already have The Nine Tailors on my Reader and I'm going for that next. I'm happy to see it also features Lord Peter Wimsey
This is a bit late but this video makes it all clear

Vincent Price Explains Cricket:
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote