Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-27-2023, 06:25 PM   #16
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Fair enough. It looked the same to me, but I clearly was mistaken.
I thought they were the same as well. i never saw a reading list attached to a kindle but then again i probably never looked
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 12:55 PM   #17
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
If the wishlists actually came with a price drop notification feature, they would actually be useful.
Me I just wishlist everything on ereaderiq.com
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 01:06 PM   #18
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
If the wishlists actually came with a price drop notification feature, they would actually be useful.
Me I just wishlist everything on ereaderiq.com
Water under the bridge, but it was much better when ereaderiq could pull your wish lists directly.

It seems I have gotten price drop notifications from Amazon in the past, but Amazon probably makes publisher pay for these now. Of course you can see the price drops when you view the wish list directly.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 09:36 AM   #19
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Water under the bridge, but it was much better when ereaderiq could pull your wish lists directly.

It seems I have gotten price drop notifications from Amazon in the past, but Amazon probably makes publisher pay for these now. Of course you can see the price drops when you view the wish list directly.
True that the API lockdown has made ereaderiq a bit less comfortable to use but I am content in thinking that Amazon has bought this restriction at the price of receiving less consumer behaviour data, at least from me, because now they only see me buying books not which books out of the ones I am wishing for 😉
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote