Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-28-2020, 11:15 AM   #16
Hollow Man
Addict
Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Keyboard, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Air
So as of last week this problem "fixed itself". I turned on my Kindle and wifi one day, and all the new books that I had queued for download over the last few months (that I had not caved on and manually downloaded), and titles that I had chosen to update via "My Content and Devices," started downloading to my Kindle. The X-Ray works for them as well.

So as I suspected, it was likely an Amazon server issue, and they've fixed it.

-HM
Hollow Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 12:38 PM   #17
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Man View Post
So as I suspected, it was likely an Amazon server issue, and they've fixed it.

-HM
For now. It seems the frequency of amazon server issues has been increasing for years.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote