Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 05-24-2019, 11:47 PM   #1
ScottAA
ScottAA has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ScottAA has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ScottAA has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ScottAA has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook Color
Position sync to android

My Kobo Aura has died and I'd like to replace it with something that syncs books/positions with an ereader app on my android phone (preferably Moon+ Reader).

I only read ebooks loaded from Calibre, never downloaded to the device directly from Kobo/Kindle/Overdrive. So I believe the only way to accomplish this on an eink reader is to get one that runs android. Is that correct?

If so, what's the best choice right now, considering my modest needs - ebook/position sync, eInk, frontlight?
ScottAA is offline   Reply With Quote