Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-14-2018, 10:23 PM   #1
Matt Taylor
Matt Taylor began at the beginning.

Device: none
101 Creative Dates (Free for Kindle Unlimited)

Full Book Title: 101 Creative Dates: ideas, tips, and personal experiences from the life of a hopeless romantic

What is it about?

Many of you find it hard to think up new and exciting ideas for dates. I don’t blame you. It’s not the easiest thing to do, especially in our “Netflix and Chill” kind of world. And no, that does not count as a creative date.

People appreciate a bit of creativity now and then, so why not surprise your next date with something different? That’s where this book comes in. What will you get out of it? Well, hopefully a whole lot of inspiration, and maybe even a laugh or two at my expense. But seriously, want some cool date ideas that aren’t very expensive? I got you covered. Maybe this is your first time going out and you want to make a good impression by doing something different? I got you covered. Are you married and lucky enough to escape the kids for one evening and want to impress your spouse with something different, something unique, and maybe even something magical? Covered. Bored of all the same old date ideas? I. Have. Got. You. Covered.

Since I’m a guy, I’m writing from a man’s perspective of planning and executing a date, although I realize that in this day and age, anyone could pull it off. With that in mind, are you ready to change how you see dating? Good. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

Find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/101-Creative-.../dp/B079K5YC3Y

Last edited by Matt Taylor; 04-14-2018 at 11:14 PM. Reason: I wanted to edit the title to say it is free for Kindle Unlimited folks.
Matt Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dating, dating tips, love, relationships, romance