Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-12-2010, 01:56 PM   #1
phill.evans
phill.evans began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs-600
Ebook Diary/week planner

Guys - my sony prs-600 allows me to annotate

so if i had a week planner or week on a page that was an ebook format I could throw away my organizer and make my notes into the ebook

any one know of something i could use

would prefer an ebook as then the index could be used to skip to months and weeks

thanks
phill.evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:24 PM   #2
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
I think you're better off using your cell phone for this kind of thing, assuming you have one. Almost all newer cell phones have some sort of planner built in. I keep all this kind of stuff in my cell phone. It also has the added bonus of alerst -- I can have the phone play a tone to remind me of an appointment or something to do.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-12-2010, 09:49 PM   #3
LisaPT
LisaPT began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader PRS-600
Try:

http://diyplanner.com

Tons of pdf templates. Plus the dynamic templates which you could scale exactly to size and customize. I've been planning to try this, but haven't gotten around to it yet. One thing that holds me back is the inability to access what I've written on the forms outside of the Sony reader software.
LisaPT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebook diary week planner