Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-24-2013, 06:13 PM   #1
Linux_x189
Linux_x189 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Question A question about the SCREENLOCK time in Kindle paperwhite

Hi, everyone~
I wonder if I can CHANGE or DISABLE the screenlock function in my Kindle paperwhite. Which file should be modified? My Kindle was already jailbreaked.

The time (10m now) my kindle turns into a screenlock page is a little bit SHORT , however for me
Linux_x189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 09:27 PM   #2
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
in home screen, hit search button then enter

~ds

nothing will appear to have happened, but your screensaver is disabled.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert