Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-21-2020, 10:23 PM   #1
graatch
Enthusiast
graatch began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, iPad 2 (Bluefire Reader); fire hd 10, Windows
Anyone know why I can annotate/edit pdfs on SDCard with Foxit PDF but not Moonreader?

As many of you have probably seen, MoonReader does not allow you to underline/highlight/annotate pdfs on the sd card without creating a copy on the internal storage: "this pdf is locked and cannot be edited". However I've noticed Foxit PDF does just fine with these. I'm curious if this limitation could be overcome, either by some action on my part or by the moonreader dev (seanyword) making a change.
graatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 09:07 AM   #2
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Yeah. It can be solved by seanyword but it will take a lot of time.

New Google policies will enforce that apps won't be able to read and modify documents outside its sandbox. Only apps that use Android Storage Access Framework can reach these docs.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert