Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-07-2014, 03:42 PM   #1
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Light Case for Kindle Touch 7th Generation (KT2)

I've been looking on Amazon.com and I cannot find a case for the Kindle 7th Generation (KT2). It seems the device doesn't have the connector(s) needed to power a light case. Does any company make a case with a light that uses an external battery for the KT2?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 12:30 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I guess nobody has a solution to the problem of no light for the new Kindle Touch Basic. That means it's a pretty much no go.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2014, 05:51 AM   #3
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I guess nobody has a solution to the problem of no light for the new Kindle Touch Basic. That means it's a pretty much no go.
I'm guessing they figure that the cost of the KT2 (New Basic) plus a lighted case, would be as much as a Paperwhite and no one would be interested. I wish they would release a lighted case for the New Basic.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 10:22 AM   #4
Dave329
Connoisseur
Dave329 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I've been looking on Amazon.com and I cannot find a case for the Kindle 7th Generation (KT2). It seems the device doesn't have the connector(s) needed to power a light case. Does any company make a case with a light that uses an external battery for the KT2?
Ask for a refund and spend a little more and buy a paperwhite.

Light Cases are expensive anways , might just get a paperwhite
Dave329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 08:57 PM   #5
vnehring
vnehring began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I sent mine back for that very reason. No light? No-go.
vnehring is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert