Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 04-01-2023, 08:00 AM   #1
Frisbee
Frisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kobo Libra H20
Exporting/ syncing highlights from KoReader on Kobo to laptop/ cloud

Hi,

I have a Kobo Libra H20, running KoReader.

I am trying to get my highlights and notes onto my laptop and into Obsidian (note taking app).

I have read several threads on this topic but nothing I've read seems to work and/or make sense to me.

I'm not particular techy, but it surprises me that such a seemingly simple task is do difficult to achieve.

I can see an option to export highlights within KoReader, but once initiated nothing seems to happen. I have no idea where they got exported to or how to retrieve them.

One thought is SyncThing, but I don't know how to get that on my device

Has anyone got a solution to this? Even if it's a manual one where I plug in my device and copy and paste the highlights. Anything!.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Frisbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 08:15 AM   #2
hius07
Wizard
hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, PW3, PW4, Voyage
Exported highlights are saved to koreader/clipboard folder.

Soon you will be able to export into MyClipboard (Kindle) format that Obsidian can import:
https://github.com/koreader/koreader/pull/10263
hius07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2023, 10:36 AM   #3
Frisbee
Frisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kobo Libra H20
Thanks for your response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hius07 View Post
Exported highlights are saved to koreader/clipboard folder.

Soon you will be able to export into MyClipboard (Kindle) format that Obsidian can import:
https://github.com/koreader/koreader/pull/10263
a) How do I access my clipboard on my laptop?
b) Is this "soon-to-be" kindle software any use to me as a Kobo user?

Cheers
Frisbee is offline   Reply With Quote