View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 11:04 AM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hildea View Post
Looks good!
I like these categories, except I'm confused about June vs December. Can someone give a few examples of books which are mystery, and not thriller, suspense, or crime? (I glanced at the categories on a couple of bookshops, but that didn't help.)

When we get to voting, I strongly prefer that we don't require all voters to read whichever book ends up winning. I want to be able to opt out with a clear conscience if the winner turns out to be something I don't want to read.
Mystery can be detective stories or a murder mystery.
Thriller... Vince Flynn books, Dan Brown books

I won't force anyone to read the winning book. But I would hope if you've voted for the winning book that would read it. Otherwise, why vote for it if you aren't going to read.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote