Thread: Ebooks and Age
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 06:06 AM   #33
djulian
Evangelist
djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
Depends on the circumstances. In this case, the OP doesn't appear to be wanting to survey gender or sexuality anyway, but age, so gender can simply be left out of it altogether. If you're creating a survey where gender is relevant, your best bet is a free text box.
I included gender originally because the article made a big deal of the predominance of women of 45+ years in the ereading market.

Also, I'm not sure how to include a free text box, and I've seen them wildly abused in other online polls (with hilarious results).
djulian is offline   Reply With Quote