View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 06:11 PM   #14
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
In the video the font looks darker on the PW2, but clearer on the PW3. It could just be the Bookerly font though that appears lighter in comparison to the others. I'll be able to do my own comparison with the three models.

The main improvement I'd like to see on the Voyage is bigger side bezels for holding. I really enjoy holding the PW2 at the bottom with one hand, naked.

Last edited by SCION; 06-19-2015 at 06:15 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote