View Single Post
Old 08-21-2021, 05:26 AM   #8
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
I'm struggling with this book. Flashman is worse than a cad. When he almost raped his dad's misttress I nearly pulled the rip cord. Mostly I like books, tv shows, movies etc. where the main character is likable or someone you are pulling for. Flashman is not that. In an hour or so, I'll be on my back porch for my morning reading session, I'm not sure I'll open Flashman. I also feel really ripped off having paid 12.99 for this at Amazon. Never again, if I finish this book, I won't buy any subsequent books in the series.

I'm glad I got my recent fill of classics with David Copperfield and The Time Machine.

Last edited by drofgnal; 08-21-2021 at 05:45 AM.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote