View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 06:22 PM   #429
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Hi @chaley - perhaps I am missing something but the second example is exactly the situation unicornula has where they dont want the token encoded vs the current plugin behaviour where all tokens are encoded? It is a strange edge case…

I think your idea about querystring args is interesting however, just the examples werent quite right. So if I parse the url as you suggest, and any querystring tokens (i.e. those following a questionmark) continue to get encoded, but any tokens before that do not.

I will have to review all the example searches that come in the plugin as a sample to see whether that might work - not home to check.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote