View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 05:46 AM   #427
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornula View Post
Spoke too soon! Now I have problems with the slash.

When I use:
https://www.altmetric.com/details/doi/{identifiers:select(doi)}

With the new version, I get %2F sent to the browser in the DOI in place of the slash, which doesn't work. I reverted to v1.10.5 and it sends the slash.
Thats why I asked for examples around the slash above - the ones you gave me work with the encoding to %2F. As for what I can do about it - not much - passing an unencoded slash is usually a terrible idea for an api call when part of the data. And the plugin now encodes every token in the url.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote