View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 09:59 AM   #4
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
The Sage is notorious for its extremely poor battery life, so if you want the battery to last, I'd suggest the Libra 2.
Though I find the charge run time fine on the Sage. I have a Libra, Libra2 and Sage. I read all novels on the Sage, as it's a nice size screen for me and do any narration on the original Libra as it's got 100% reliable page turns from the buttons.

All three flip the page fast enough if I swap hands. I have the page next & prior reversed in settings menu.
Get a decent tablet (nothing to do with brand or price) if the 8″ Sage isn't big enough.

I also have an Elipsa which mysteriously has no buttons but I stopped using much it after I got the Sage. Now entirely redundant.

Sometimes the Libra 2 or Sage buttons need a second press, or turn off entirely (reactivate by using screen or sleep/wake). Four other family members have the Sage and are happy with it. One had Pw1 and another had PW3.

I had an Oasis 2 and found it OK, but inferior to Libra (2) and was no better for tests than a PW3, so passed it on.

Last edited by Quoth; 03-13-2024 at 10:04 AM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote