View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 06:36 AM   #1
Bookstooge
Guru
Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 1st Gen
Kindle Oasis (2016 version) Replacement

My first gen kindle oasis is starting the slide into obsolescence. The battery used to only require a charge once a week to keep up with my reading, but in the last 6months or so I've had to start charging it twice a week. Not a huge deal but it does mean that the degradation has begun in earnest. Plus, I'm not a fan of charging my eink reader multiple times a week. It should last, blast it!

So I'm looking for a replacement. My biggest "must have" is buttons. I am a button guy and will accept no ereader that doesn't have them.

I do use calibre to manage all my data and it is drm free, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Right now, I am favoring either the Kobo Libra2 or the Kobo Sage. Anyone have any thoughts on if the extra money for the sage is worth it? I read novels and that's about it.

I'm open to other brands and models as well.

Thank you for your time.
Bookstooge is offline   Reply With Quote