View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 01:00 AM   #15
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by acprinter View Post
I have Downloaded highlighted, neither Books or Docs are checked, nothing is checked.

Almost 100 books are just gone, I have played with every filter and nothing. The only thing I have come up with, is that this Paperwhite has shown for the lack of any better word glithches. It has exhibited some strange behavior over the past few years that my older Paperwhite and my newer Paperwhite have ever done.

It's just bad Juju.
Sorry for going through all that. Often this this is issue, but obviously you already knew all this. I should have known better. Good luck. Sounds like corruption of some kind.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote