View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 06:39 PM   #14
acprinter
Groupie
acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 11th generation
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Don't run Calibre. Plug your Kindle into the computer's USB port and use your computer's file browser to have a look at what's on your Kindle.
I plugged into the computer and looked for the book that I was reading when the disappearing book act happened. The results, it was gone. I have searched for a few books using the file browser not finding them.

This all goes back to this reader has shown strange behavior in the past. Such as removing DRM from an Amazon book and sending it to my reader by way of Calibre. Often enough to be annoying it would not open with error notice of if you bought this book from Amazon please delete and re-download. I would send that book to my other 2 Paperwhites with no problem.

I just think it is an omen to leave it somewhere on a park bench and buy a new reader. And my wife will say you need another reader?
acprinter is offline   Reply With Quote