View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 06:28 PM   #10
acprinter
Groupie
acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 11th generation
[QUOTE=rcentros;4143393]You should still be able to view Downloaded and then check your filters. If you use Downloaded and then check Books in the Filter, it will only show what the Kindle decides is a "book" — which usually doesn't include side-loaded books. Uncheck the "Books" filter and all your books will show (unless you have something else like "Docs" checked (then you'll only see what the Kindle considers to be "Docs" (which often includes side-loaded books).

I have Downloaded highlighted, neither Books or Docs are checked, nothing is checked.

Almost 100 books are just gone, I have played with every filter and nothing. The only thing I have come up with, is that this Paperwhite has shown for the lack of any better word glithches. It has exhibited some strange behavior over the past few years that my older Paperwhite and my newer Paperwhite have ever done.

It's just bad Juju.
acprinter is offline   Reply With Quote