View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 04:27 PM   #9
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by acprinter View Post
I had view downloaded rather than all. I have always had downloaded highlighted. Yes when I have view All highlighted every book is back; every book that I have ever purchased from Amazon, that is why I have used downloaded.

I am more confused than ever know, so I am just going to go off and finish the book I am reading.
You should still be able to view Downloaded and then check your filters. If you use Downloaded and then check Books in the Filter, it will only show what the Kindle decides is a "book" — which usually doesn't include side-loaded books. Uncheck the "Books" filter and all your books will show (unless you have something else like "Docs" checked (then you'll only see what the Kindle considers to be "Docs" (which often includes side-loaded books).

EDIT: I've added three screenshots, all from the same Voyage and all on the first page. They're all using the "Downloaded" setting. The first has the filter set to "Books," the second to "Docs" and the filter is cleared on the third screen. (You can actually see and clear the filter on the front page, just by clicking the X.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2021_08_01T14_29_33-0600.png
Views:	334
Size:	187.8 KB
ID:	188462   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2021_08_01T14_30_56-0600.png
Views:	301
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	188463   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2021_08_01T14_31_07-0600.png
Views:	307
Size:	222.2 KB
ID:	188464  

Last edited by rcentros; 08-01-2021 at 04:41 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote