View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 10:34 AM   #7
acprinter
Groupie
acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 11th generation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Try viewing ALL.
I find that Amazon removes books from Collections, but not the device.
Also only Download direct to PC and never Sync. I have quite different generations of Kindles and any Sync messes up Collections.

I've actually given up on collections on the Kindle except for titles I testing. My wife also has a Paperwhite 3 and has recently got a Kobo Libra because Collections and Series work properly from Calibre (though you have to connect twice) and the page turn buttons are handy when eating toast.
It's only the price of 10 to 15 non-discount books from a bookshop.

I'd be nearly certain it's just filter settings. Make sure you view all.
I had view downloaded rather than all. I have always had downloaded highlighted. Yes when I have view All highlighted every book is back; every book that I have ever purchased from Amazon, that is why I have used downloaded.

I am more confused than ever know, so I am just going to go off and finish the book I am reading.
acprinter is offline   Reply With Quote