View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 06:19 PM   #1
acprinter
Groupie
acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 11th generation
Angry Amazon removed books from my Kindle

I purchased a book using my Paperwhite 7th Generation. The transaction seemed to take much longer than normal. After the book (The Hippopotamus Pool by Elizabeth Peters) was finally downloaded I was going to move it into a collection when I noticed a collection a named Agatha Christie had only 8 books. That wasn't right it should have had over 30 books.

I started looking at other collections and found many missing books. Amazon had removed every book that I had put into Calibre, removed the DRM and loaded onto my reader. The only books that remained on my reader were books recently purchased and downloaded directly from Amazon and two old Mobi files downloaded by way of Calibre.

Has this happened to anyone else? What can I do about it?

I have 3 Paperwhites and 1 Kobo Clara. I much prefer my Paperwhites, but this makes me a very unhappy Amazon customer.
acprinter is offline   Reply With Quote