View Single Post
Old 07-22-2023, 04:11 AM   #20
modified
Connoisseur
modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmoore View Post
I'm getting a "certificate has expired" message when I try to enter a Libby setup code.

Last part of the error message is

I'm using UK British summer time and the time on my computer is correct and synced to time.nist.gov .

This is with version 0.1.6 of the OverDrive Libby plugin.

Other details.

Any ideas?
Can you try to download the Let's Encrypt R3 certificate from https://letsencrypt.org/certs/lets-encrypt-r3.der? Then import it into the Windows certificate store by double-clicking on the file and following the subsequent prompts.
modified is offline   Reply With Quote