View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 10:46 PM   #45
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
Well, now I'm just confused. (And, I promise, this is my last word on the subject - we're about as far off of deals as I think I can wander by law.) I added up all of the Simon Prebble Holmes versions. (I have to use the Timson version of Casebook, as Tantor never produced it for the above reason.) They add up to just over 70 hours. How in the heck does Vance squeeze all 60 stories (56 shorts and 4 novels) into 56 hours? That's like, 25% faster than the other versions?
It's sometimes surprising how much pauses can add up, especially over a 50+ hour reading.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote