View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 04:26 PM   #38
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
Let me suggest a similar alternative. All the stories, but read by Simon Vance, perhaps the best in the business. If I didn't already have them all individually I'd be all over this. There are, however, a few negative reviews about his reading, so as with everything YMMV.

http://www.audible.com/pd/Fiction/Th...ook/B00FEFE4XK
I already had a lot of Homes, but not all. Isn't Holmes wonderful?

I did consider the Simon Vance reading, but as our wonderful monkey already pointed out, it's not complete. I listened to the entire sample before purchasing and decided Griffin was good for me. Also, if after listening to it for a longer time, I find out I don't care for his reading I can return it and get the Simon Vance version. However, I'm now over an hour into it and I think Charlton Griffin is doing a good job.
wawasteele is offline   Reply With Quote