View Single Post
Old 02-08-2024, 07:36 PM   #17
birdbrainbb
Addict
birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Paperwhite 5
I'm a little behind; I kept starting books and then losing interest in the last half of January, which slowed me down a lot. Luckily I managed to finish a few in the last week. Right now I'm focusing on reading books in Kindle Unlimited, as my cheap promo subscription will end in about a month and I don't plan on renewing at the normal cost.
birdbrainbb is offline   Reply With Quote