View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 06:04 PM   #14
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
I know, every time I say "it's not easy for me" - and I'm an IT professional and have been participating here for 15 years -- I will get "well it's easy for me". Good for you.
For me, my history with computers goes back to the 1970s. My first home computer was a Data General Nova 1210 with 8K of core memory (a company I was working with gave it to me as payment when they were going out of business since they had no money left). I later built several S-100 bus computers using various CPUs, IBM PC clones, etc. I finished my career as an infrastucture (VMWare and HyperV hypervisors, wireless and switches) and network administrator (core switches and firewalls) which I admit to have loved since it left others to deal with end users most of the time.

So yes after 50+ years working with computers, most of what I do now is easy. If nothing else, given decent google-fu, finding relevant information is a lot easier than it once was.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote