View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 05:42 PM   #13
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
I know, every time I say "it's not easy for me" - and I'm an IT professional and have been participating here for 15 years -- I will get "well it's easy for me". Good for you.

On the other hand, the "thread that never ends" stands as testimony that a LOT of people do not find it easy AT ALL.

It doesn't help that we are not allowed to make it clear and easy. But, I respect the forum admins position on this.

With all the time I spent getting it working, and then it would stop, and I'd hunt down and getting it working again, and then it would stop...

I would have been "money ahead" - for time is money - had ePubor actually lived up to it's promises. But it didn't - for me.
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote