View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 06:49 AM   #1
tym
Connoisseur
tym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five words

Device: nook touch
Finally able to support authors

I have always wanted to buy ebooks from amazon, covert them to epub. With the new drm, I could no longer do it. Kinda forced me into finding the ebook online with out the drm.

My eyesight is not good, and I like to use moon reader pro to read my books to me or a program I own that works like moon reader pro, I can do the same on my desktop pc.

So I googled remove DRM from amazon books. Took a gamble on the software that swears it can do it, paid my 50 bucks for a life time license, and the gamble paid off.

Now I can finally buy the books I want, use the program I bought and covert it to epub so I can read it how ever I want and need to.

Just stupid Amazon did what they did to ebooks. They only want you reading them on there software. It just forces people to look at places that you can get the ebook with out the drm. Kinda forces you into the pirate life.

Maybe calibre can do it now? No idea, does not matter, I have the software to do it. Just nice I no longer have to pirate books, I can support the authors work, and can convert it to epub. Amazon is just really screwing over authors.
tym is offline   Reply With Quote