View Single Post
Old 12-16-2022, 03:58 PM   #59
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renate View Post
(You could also break your humongous directory down to smaller ones.)
There is a problem - the files=epub come from Calibre via wireless connection from the PC and Calibre Companion puts them file by file into this directory - so I can directly transfer all 16,500 books for the first time; only when a new connection is made does a timeout occur.
However, when I tell Calibre Companion to put the books in authorname subfolders, it times out even on first contact.

Calibre Companion is a book transfer and library management system with a wide variety of classification criteria that makes book selection easier.

OK - Tab Ultra isn't actually a reader, but I'd like to be able to use it for something like that.

Last edited by ottischwenk; 12-16-2022 at 04:27 PM.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote