Thread: Max 3 Rooted
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 09:51 PM   #10
newnu
newnu can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternewnu can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternewnu can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternewnu can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternewnu can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternewnu can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternewnu can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternewnu can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternewnu can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternewnu can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternewnu can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: waveshare
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabl0w View Post
Do you have a copy of the Max3 source code?
They have a bunch of code on Github: https://github.com/onyx-intl
but a lot of it is pretty old and I don't see anything that pertains to the Max3.

Yes I've done a lot of programming but Android is new to me. I've only written C++ code for Android so far.
newnu is offline   Reply With Quote