View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 04:08 PM   #28
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avery78 View Post
Hello....
"I've also been having troubles with Google Play Books. It's disappointing when a platform we rely on for reading escapes fails. Hopefully, they will resolve these issues shortly. In the meanwhile, I'm contemplating looking into other reading applications just in case. Let us pray for a swift remedy!"
Personally I don't rely on any platform for reading, only my eink devices. And I usually have more than one of those, in case one of them fails.

TL;DR Never rely solely on a single platform/retailer/app/device. Anything can and does happen. Always keep a backup.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote