View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 02:46 PM   #16
Ninapedia
Ninapedia began at the beginning.

Device: none
I made an account because of this thread to chime in. I'm experiencing the same issue! Some additional information:

1. I was listening to my audiobook up until midnight (EST) last night. When I opened the app to continue this morning (around 8 am EST) it said I had exhausted my 'sample' and that my library was empty.

2. Like the others in the thread, the library is empty on both browser and the app. I can see all my past purchases in my purchase history, but they will not show up in my library even after I manually make the books visible.

3. I have a family library set up and other members of the library can see and access the books, including the ones I purchased.

4. I have spoken to google helpdesk via the chat function but the troubleshooting options they offered didn't provide results. They've had to escalate my case and will get back to me in 24 hours.

Couple of trouble shooting things they offered that will maybe help y'all:
- Clear the cache
- Uninstall and reinstall the app
- Remove the profile/account the books are connected to and then re-add the profile/account.
- Manually click 'make visible in library' option on purchase history - then hide them and make them visible again if that doesn't work
- reset GooglePlay app to factory settings and try all of the above again if that didn't work

TL;DR I'm experiencing the same issue. Google help desk doesn't currently have a solution that works for me so I'm waiting for my case to be 'escalated'
Ninapedia is offline   Reply With Quote