View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 05:47 PM   #8
eReader fan
Addict
eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: Onyx Nova pro and Hisense A2 pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabl0w View Post
they are not, upx files are some sort of special encrypted zip... if you have a Max3 I can get you ADB flashable files
Thanks man, but I have Nova pro.

I writted to onyx asking for the 2.1.2 version, and the answer was to ask it through the feedback option inside the onyx OS, in settings. I have done it right now. Hope it works this way, because I really need it to make it a useful device again.

Will tell you what they answer to me

EDIT: And Onyx answered! They sent me the firmware I was asking for, and told me just moving the .upx archive on the root folder and then going to the update option on "Settings" it will apply it, so it seems the update button works for the updates and the downgrades.

So happy with the 2.1.2. I recovered the eInk refreshing options from before, that are much better than the 4 new, and the whole system works smoother. I can even convert a big video file, which with the 2.2.2 it got frozen.

Thanks to all and to Onyx

Last edited by eReader fan; 03-09-2020 at 12:58 PM.
eReader fan is offline   Reply With Quote